Preventive Dentistry Fort Lauderdale is your key to an attractive and healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
Preventive care dentistry is the foundation of having a lifetime of good dental health and an attractive smile. Most people think they have healthy teeth and good dental hygiene, but in reality…
Most American adults show signs of serious gum disease.In fact, this is the real reason why most people lose their teeth (not tooth decay as one might think). Gum disease doesn’t hurt, covertly destroying your oral health.
- 25% of the adult population has suffered from oral pain in the last six months.
- 30% of all adults over 65 will lose all of their teeth.
- 90 million Americans suffer from bad breath.
So what is the solution?
The solution is treating and preventing any bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease by having regular preventive care visits – at least once every 6 months.
Our preventive care services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for maintaining an attractive and healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
We offer you the following Preventive Care Services:
- Regular check-ups (the key to sustaining your dental health!)
- Cleaning & proper hygiene
- Fluoride treatments
- Dental sealants (which protect teeth and prevent cavities)