Porcelain Veneers help make your smile look great again from the Center for the Dental Arts in Fort Lauderdale.
The development of advanced techniques has enabled Dr. Blum and our associates to change your smile overnight with porcelain veneers.
Advantages to Porcelain Veneers:
- It’s fast. An entire smile can be changed in just 2 visits to our Fort Lauderdale office.
- Crooked teeth can be corrected to produce a more perfect smile.
- Gaps between teeth can be easily closed with porcelain veneers.
- Natural teeth weakened by old or broken fillings can now be strengthened by this process.
- The natural tooth structure is preserved and the surrounding soft tissues remain untouched.
- Permanent stains such as those caused by antibiotics administered during childhood can be completely masked.
Lasting longer than bleaching or bonding, Porcelain Veneers have a very high life expectancy. They are resistant to stains and chips, are extremely natural looking, and won’t discolor over time.
What does the procedure consist of?
About half a millimeter, the thickness of a fingernail, is shaved from the front of your tooth. A beautifully sculpted and colored laminate is then placed over your tooth and bonded to the tooth so tightly that it becomes a part of your tooth. The color and shape can be controlled by the laboratory, under the direction of Dr. Blum, to give you a truly beautiful smile.
Porcelain veneers are simple and strong, while the results are immediate, dramatic, and long lasting and at the same time, eliminate the need for braces.
The value is in the smile that people will notice. Plus, we offer affordable payment plans to help you make your dynamite smile a reality that lasts a lifetime.